Easy Crispy Dosa Recipe | The South Indian Breakfast Recipe
Crispy DOSA Recipe Ingredients:
2 cup raw rice
1 tsp fenugreeks (methi)
1 cup black gram (urad dal)
Salt to taste
Oil for frying the dosa
Crispy DOSA Recipe Method:
1. First soak rice and dry fenugreeks, and also black gram in separate bowl in look warm water for 4 hours (make sure rice and fenugreeks in one bowl, black gram in another separate bowl).
2. After 4 hours grind the soaked ingredients till it becomes smooth batter by adding sufficient water (make sure there should be no lumps in the batter), and keep aside for more 4 hours so that batter can ferment at room temperature.
3. After that add salt in fermented batter and mix well.
4. Heat an iron pan or non-stick pan, when pan is heated take the batter in a spoon and gently start spreading the batter into thin circle.
5. Then pour few drops of oil around the batter and let it cook on the medium flame till it becomes golden brown in color at one side when one side is browned, flip and cook the other side of dosa.
6. Fold the dosa and serve it hot with coconut chutney or any chutney you want.